Saturday 18 June 2016

Why have I been off?

Hello and welcome back to ''Happy corner!''
So, the Summer break started a couple of days ago and it has been SO hot & muggy! I was either outside buying somethings I find important or sleeping, so I wasn't actually able to write new blogs!
But I will try being more active on this blog, so I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs! 

I would love to know did your break finally start?! And are you enjoying it? What's the weather like in the place you live in?
Online Lover loves internet, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally wrote a post I've been waiting so long.My summer break started 3 weeks ago and the weather in Austria currently is cloudy so I'm waiting for summer.I would like to know your new shedule of posting posts so can you write it in the next post? Thank you,love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you had to wait.:(
      It's great that your break started, but it's a bummer that your weather is bad, hope it gets better soon, 'cause what is summer without sun and extreme temperature?!
      And yes! Ofcourse I will blog about it, I still don't have one, but soon enough there will be!
      Love you too, xx

      Delete