Thursday 30 June 2016

FUN IN THE SUN!

Hello everyone!
So, the day for a new post has come!
It is almost July, who would say?! A half of 2016th is already over! 2017th will come before you know it!
How was the half of your year? Was it fun/exciting or the fun is about to start soon?!
I am on my holiday for some time now and I am enjoying it pretty well! I went swimming, shopping, sunbathing... Just loving it! I extremely recommend going on a holiday, never deny an opportunity of having fun at the beach or in an other country, that is what I learned when I was younger!
It is a chance when you can relax and don't think about anything else. Just enjoy the moment!
Did you like the unicorn tag, my dearest friend Ely♥ has invented, that I have done?!
Hope you enjoyed this short post x
Online Lover loves internet, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am really happy that it's summer break that I have been expecting so hard ☺ Anyway, this first half of the year was great although there were some bad things that made me feel a little depressed, I am satisfied with it ☺

    katieslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for those bad things, but don't let it break you down!☺

      Delete
  2. Yaaaas I know right?Almost half of a year passed I can't still belive it...The weather in my country is just ughhhhhh it's raining right now...And I love you ****linooooooooooooo ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, when will the good weather come to your country? :(
      Love you too very much ♥♥

      Delete