Tuesday 28 June 2016

The unicorn tag!

Welcome again!
So, I was tagged to do this post and I am so excited to try it!
I was tagged by the inventor of the TAG - Ely ♥

So let us begin!

1.If you had an unicorn as a pet, how would you name it?

Well I thought about that, but I am SO hesitant! I think maybe Melow, Cookie or Nola. I am not yet sure.

2.Do your parents know you're an unicorn member?

Yep, they know that I am obsessed with unicorns!

3.Do you have something related to unicorns?

Unfortunately, I still haven't got anything related to unicorns, but I am planing on buying something and I am still searching what should it be.

4.What is your creative life goal?

 
Well, I wouldn't call it a life goal but I would like this ↓
#notcopyingEly<3
and I would like these ↓
 ↨
 

6.When did you join unicorn club?


In January this year (2016) 
-proud member of unicorn club!

7.What do you think about this tag?


I personally think this is so creative, full of imagination and so cool and fun to do!

8.At the end,what would you recommend to the other unicorns? 

I think everybody and anybody could do this tag, no matter how young/old that person is! This is the way to show your creativity and imagination and never regret being you!
- I am not tagging anybody specifically, but anyone who reads this post is more than welcome to do the tag.
- And yes, if you are looking for a blog where you can read some creative, cool and full of super new ideas posts, go and see Ely's blog, enjoy!
Online Lover loves internet, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great answers. I am amazed with this tag on and on as I keep reading it ♥ BTW your blog is perfect ☺
    allKatie - new post's up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answers darling ****linooooooooooooooo! ♥♥ Thanks for doing it and have a good time in Spain. <3

    ReplyDelete